Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer in speaking on Fox & Friends said former National Security Adviser Susan Rice was effectively the Obama White House’s “liar-in-chief.”
Meyer said that Rice’s claim that the Obama administration had successfully removed chemical weapons from Syria was debunked after last week’s gas attack.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) April 9, 2017
Town Hall reported that during an NPR interview on January 16, Ms. Rice claimed the Obama administration was “able to find a solution that didn’t necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria…” She said they accomplished this “by virtue of the diplomacy that we did with Russia…” (yes, Russia!) “We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile.”
Meyer invited Rice to tell the Syrians affected by the attack that she was effective at removing those same weapons from the country. He also pointed to her repeated claim that the Benghazi attack was based on an offensive video.
- Syrian survivor praises Trump, slams CNN: Where were you when civilians were gassed?
- Uzbekistan Man Arrested in Stockholm Terror Attack
- Videos: Syrian survivors speak about chemical bombs falling from sky
- Who attacked Trump, Democrats or Team Assad?
- Terror Attack – Truck Driven into Crowds in Stockholm, Sweden