While speaking at a Clinton campaign rally in Fairfax, Virginia on Friday, First Lady Michelle Obama was inundated with chants of “four more years” by those in attendance, the Washington Free Beacon reported.
“It is so hard to believe that it is less than two months to Election Day and that my family is almost at the end of our time at the White House,” she said to cries of “No!”
“Yeah. It’s almost time,” she added.
But the crowd wouldn’t hear of it, and began chanting, “four more years!”
“No!” she said in response, smiling. “Nooooo.”
The Free Beacon added:
She laughed as the chants continued.
“Let me say this,” she said. “You have me and Barack working on your behalf for the rest of our lives, so need to worry. We’re going to be here.”
President Obama’s approval rating is at an average of 54 percent, according to Gallup, while Clinton’s favorability rating stands at 41.6 percent.
Here’s video of the chant:
Obama went on to call Clinton the most qualified to occupy the Oval Office.
- Creepy: Hillary tweets election about who will have power to ‘shape our children for the next four years’
- Dingy Harry Reid whines to reporter: Your polls showing tightening race ‘are not fair’
- Obama says he won’t do this because the Constitution forbids it
- Kentucky GOP governor warns: Hillary presidency could lead to bloodshed
- Pro-Hillary celebs: We hate Trump supporters but we love their money
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: