On Saturday, the PSU chapter of Students For Trump held a march in support of GOP front-runner Donald Trump and was met with a violent gaggle of leftists that included Hillary Clinton supporters, communists and members of the militant Brown Berets and Black Panthers.
Michael Strickland reported at Progressives Today:
They were joined by many pro Trump members of the community, thanks to the appearance by a crew from Info Wars. The student body communists and other wackjobs from the community turned out in force, again, to counter protest. This time they were joined by members of the Brown Berets and Black Panthers.
Lots of screaming and shouting, some pushing and shoving, and couple of instances where some signs got torn up, nearly erupting in brawls.
You can see the video below:
Regardless of who the GOP nominee is, we are certain to see a lot more of this type of activity between now and November.
Welcome to Obama’s fundamentally-transformed America…
- Video: Chaos reigns as liberal snowflakes crash Students for Trump meeting at Portland State University
- Video reveals vulgar stupidity of socialist college students confronted by conservatism, reality
- Junior high school Spanish teacher attempts to indoctrinate kids on ‘privilege,’ now under investigation
- Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail, call for death of police, revolution
- New Black Panther audio: ‘If they are white, kill ‘em all’