While participating in a debate at Harvard University, Miguel Feliciano and Damiyr Davis, two students from the University of West Georgia, actually argued for genocide, calling on white people to kill themselves, EAG News reported.
According to Feliciano, white people should kill themselves because of their “white privilege.”
Here’s video of the exchange:
“White life is wrong,” Feliciano said. “Our argument is that we should never affirm white life. White life is based off black subjugation.”
EAG News added:
When a white debater asked Feliciano whether he should commit suicide, Feliciano said “I don’t see why not, it’s ethical.”
When the white debater suggested that it might be better to remain alive and fight the social forces that promote “white privilege,” Feliciano rejects the notion.
“Struggling against the structure means putting yourself on the line, putting your body on the line, do it. Affirmative suicide, that’s cool, it’s one little step in the right direction,” Feliciano said, according to Infowars.com.
Ironically, the debate topic was supposed to be about renewable energy.
Moreover, EAG News said, Feliciano and Davis “form a respected two-person debate team that took second place at the 2013 Cross-Examination Debate Association Nationals…”
Worse yet, “All Lives Matter,” the account that posted the video to YouTube, said:
1. The University President just ADMITTED this video is authentic…
2. Proof that this was NOT just an argument in the debate. These are REAL RACISTS:
3. These activists advocate MURDERING POLICE “PIGS” http://i.imgur.com/17Qzez6.png
4. We know that they are BLACK LIVES MATTER activists from their social media profiles. See for yourself!
Even worse, the University of West Georgia reportedly brags about them…
- Video released of savage attack on Marine veteran by BLM thugs; Obama meets with Black Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter Thugs Assault Whites at Dartmouth
- Black supremacist rally: All white people will be slaves — video
- Activists at New York protest: ‘What do we want? Dead cops’
- Ferguson protesters: ‘The only solution is a Communist revolution’