More and more, liberals are showing themselves to be nothing but totalitarians willing to oppress anyone who doesn’t march in lock-step to their ideas.
In a video posted Thursday to YouTube, Bill Nye, the alleged “Science Guy,” suggested to Climate Depot’s Marc Morano that those who question liberal dogma over global warming, or “climate change” as it is now called, should be thrown in jail.
“We’ll see what happens, was it appropriate to jail the guys at Enron?” Nye asked Morano. “Was it appropriate to jail people from the cigarette industry who insisted that this addictive product was not addictive?”
“For me, as a taxpayer and voter, the introduction of this extreme doubt about climate change is affecting my quality of life as a public citizen,” he added. “So I can see where people are very concerned about this and are pursuing criminal investigations as well as in engaging in discussions like this.”
Here’s video of Nye’s comments:
Red Alert Politics observed:
Galileo was jailed for heresy when he spoke against the theory that the Earth was the center of the universe. Thankfully, the Catholic Church no longer calls for imprisoning scientists or politicians who question popular opinion — only some Social Justice Warriors still demand jailing heretics.
And some have even suggested executing those who disagree with liberal orthodoxy on the issue, while one Oregon professor suggested those who don’t buy into the global warming hype are diseased and need treatment.
Scratch a liberal, find a fascist…
- Leftists harass, threaten farmer over plan to slaughter cow for food, demand he buy beef from Whole Foods
- Is Al Gore and Co. using a threat of alien invasion to push global warming agenda?
- Low-info libs march to stop non-existent global warming, call for socialist revolution
- U.N. climate chief: Communism best method of dealing with global warming
- Oregon professor: Climate change skeptics diseased, need treatment