During a podcast with Breitbart.com’s Milo Yiannopoulos, avid Trump supporter Ann Coulter called the real estate mogul and GOP front-runner “mental” and compared him to a 16-year-old over a tweet comparing his wife to the wife of Sen. Ted Cruz, his main rival in the Republican race.
“I am a little testy with our man right now,” she said. “Our candidate is mental. Do you realize our candidate is mental?” Coulter asked. “It’s like constantly having to bail out your 16-year-old son from prison.”
Coulter said she’s been able to defend much of what Trump has said, but called the tweet, “the worst thing he’s done.”
Referring to Trump as “lowbrow,” Coulter said she still supports him because of his position on immigration.
“Let’s just talk about what he’s good on,” she said. “He’s the only one who is going to build a wall. But please stop testing our patience on the rest of this stuff.”
Here’s audio of her comments:
Recently, Coulter called Cruz and Fox News unpatriotic for comments they made regarding violence at Trump’s rallies.
- Ann Coulter: Ted Cruz, Fox News ‘American traitors’ over statements about violence at Trump rally
- Open letter to Trump supporters from former top strategist: Stop supporting him
- Vice President Ivanka Trump?
- Conservatives say Fox News lying about Cruz-Super PAC connection to Melania ad
- Trump-Cruz battle turns into war of words over candidates’ wives