While interviewing Wendy Davis, a.k.a. Abortion Barbie, Mitchell referred to Greg Abbott’s condition as a “supposed disability.” As though Abbott, who has been in a wheelchair since the 1980s, is faking it.
Don’t take my word for it. Here’s the video:
There’s more, as Truth Revolt reported:
But don’t forget Davis herself, who just can’t stop taking potshots at Abbott’s legs. Right in the beginning she suggests that Abbott kicked (WITH HIS LEGS!) the ladder (THAT HE CLIMBED WITH HIS LEGS) down and away from other people. (BECAUSE IT’S A SUPPOSED DISABILITY GET IT???)
Davis also solidified her position as a hateful shrew willing to say or do anything to win. In this interview, she stood behind her hateful ad and suggested Abbott might be OK with rape and cocaine. Naturally, being a liberal Democrat, she can say and do anything and the media will give her a pass.
I’ve said time and again that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate. I’ve also said the media has proven it cannot be trusted and is nothing more than a branch of the Democratic Party, which is why I call it the “Democrat-media complex.”
This interview proves both those assertions correct.
- Liberal loon on MSNBC: Bombing ISIS won’t work because bombs kill people
- Looks like media deliberately ignores facts it doesn’t like
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- New York Times’ Nick Kristof politicizes Boston Marathon bombing, backtracks
- Democratic strategist warns: Mainstream media ‘enemy of the American people’