It’s no secret that Barack Obama hates America. Earlier, we reported that he slammed Americans as lazy, ignorant racists while in Laos. But it’s much worse than that. On Friday, Grabien posted a montage of 18 statements Obama made trashing America during his most recent trip to China and Laos.
Here’s the list Grabien posted:
- There are still too many poor children in the United States
- Too many children in America are not getting enough to eat
- Despite America’s wealth, we’re not providing sufficient educational resources in poor communities
- America lacks the “political will” to help poor inner cities that have suffered discrimination.
- Americans are “lazy” in thinking we don’t need to learn about foreign nations.
- Colin Kapernack is justified protesting the National Anthem, as the NFL star is raising “real, legitimate issues” about things America needs to be talked about.
- America suffers from racism, conflicts between ethnic groups, and discrimination against immigrants.
- Criticisms of America being imperfect and having problems with racism discrimination are accurate.
- America still has “situations where women are not treated equally.”
- America “didn’t think through” our policy in Vietnam War, as dropping cluster bombs proved counterproductive to “winning hearts and minds.”
- America’s treatment of Native Americans was “tragic.”
- America “struggled to stay true” to our founding ideal that all men are created equal.
- When the environment is destroyed in America, it’s because the private sector is being “lazy.”
- The United States is still to this day learning how to develop industry without destroying the environment.
- Due to industrialization, America “used to have terrible pollution … everywhere.”
- America’s role in the Vietnam war led to mass displacement of people from their homes.
- America dropped more bombs on Laos than on Germany and Japan during World War II … more than 2 million bombs … “the bombs fell like rain.” More bombs, he said on several occasions, were dropped on Laos per capita than anywhere else in the world.
- We bombed the “simple homes” of civilians in Laos. “Villages and entire allies were obliterated.” The ancient Plain of Jars “was devastated.” Countless civilians were killed.
Here’s the video:
Maybe one day, we’ll have a president who actually loves this country…
- Obama slams ‘stressed’ Americans as racist, lazy while speaking in Laos
- Philippine president calls Obama ‘son of a whore’
- Picture of Obama with foot on desk sparks anger
- Michelle Obama: Nation’s founders weren’t born in America
- Report: Obama-supporting Costco pulling D’Souza’s best-selling ‘America’ from shelves
And if you’re concerned about Facebook censorship, please go here and order our new book.