While stumping in Reno, Nevada, the Secret Service detail assigned to Republican presidential contender Donald Trump had to hustle him off-stage as a ruckus broke out front and center of the crowd nearest The Donald.
In a developing story with few solid details, ABC News is reporting that “A man was taken from the room by a group of police officers, and Trump eventually returned to the stage to finish his speech.”
One thing is certain – the individual taken into custody was mere feet away from Trump who was giving a speech at the time.
Seen in the video (below), suit clad Secret Service agents, uniformed police officers, and even apparent SWAT officers dressed in camouflaged battle gear swarmed the individual causing the fracas.
Unshaken, Trump re-took the stage to finish his rallying cry to an enthusiastic crowd that numbered in the thousands.
All this comes on the heels of Democrat contender Hillary Clinton telling her supporters “I am sick and tired of the negative, dark, divisive, dangerous vision and the anger of people who support Donald Trump.”
Update: The British press is reporting that the agitator “was allegedly carrying a gun.”
- Brainwashed three-year-old girl: ‘We have to kill Donald Trump’ — Video
- Video: Black Lives Matter thug threatens to murder Trump, family, video sent to Secret Service
- Video: Rapper threatens to murder Donald Trump over food stamps
- Report: Secret Service investigating threats made against Trump by unhinged knife-wielding Muslim
- Unhinged: Bill Maher threatens to ‘f*****g kill Anthony Weiner’ if Hillary loses
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: