On just about any given day, liberals prove theirs is an ideology of genocidal rage and hate. No longer content to debate issues, liberals of all stripes now openly advocate the murder of conservatives and those who support the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
The most recent example of this blind hatred comes from Christopher Swindell, a journalism “professor” at Marshall University in West Virginia, who accused the NRA of treason and suggested using the military to kill them in an op-ed at the Charleston Gazette. He even suggested he would be willing to join in that effort.
Swindell falsely claimed the NRA “advocates armed rebellion against the duly elected government of the United States of America” and suggested NRA members be executed by a firing squad.
Swindell’s anger at anyone to the right of Stalin is nothing new. In December, he wrote on Facebook that he “was mad at everyone with the label republican. (sic)”
“Now my anger is directed at John Boehner specifically,” he added.
A screenshot of that post can be seen here:
In 2011, Swindell falsely claimed the Tea Party hates America because they disagree with Barack Obama.
“The truth is,” he wrote in a nasty, hate-filled screed, “you were sent here to make me a better Christian, for I am having an awfully hard time not hating you.”
Swindell, of course, is not the only leftist with Hitlerian fantasies of dead bodies.
As we documented here, liberals have openly called for the death of conservatives.
And it’s not just a few semi-literate miscreants on Twitter calling for murder.
Democratic Party leaders like John Cobarruvias, Hollywood celebrities and liberal opinion writers like Swindell have publicly expressed a desire to see fellow Americans eliminated because they disagree with them.
This is the kind of mindset that brought about the extermination of six million Jews in the last century.
Make no mistake — if radical progressives like Swindell get their way, the United States of America will become a tyrannical regime where conservatism will be outlawed. We might have scoffed at the notion a few years ago, but recent scandals involving the IRS and the DOJ show that such a scenario is not that far-fetched.
Before the election, we were warned that an Obama victory could spark civil unrest. Unhinged liberals like Swindell are making it clear they would have no problem shedding the blood of Americans with whom they disagree.
It’s time for all Americans to wake up, smell the coffee and get involved. The alternative is too terrible to contemplate.
- Journalism professor: NRA members deserve execution by firing squad
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Des Moines columnist calls for repeal of Second Amendment, death of gun owners
- Gun debate pits liberals, media against Constitution, freedom-loving Americans
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Poker star Erik Seidel calls for drone strike on NRA’s Wayne LaPierre
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.