A post at The Right Newz says that Nugent “can probably make a better case for the Second Amendment than Wayne LaPierre and Larry Pratt.”
“Anybody that wants to disarm me can drop dead,” he told Morgan.
Nugent also went after those who support gun free zones, saying, “we’re going to beat you.”
He also said Morgan is “playing the idiot’s advocate.”
Watch the smackdown for yourself:
Morgan, by the way, is upset about a White House petition calling for him to be deported back to the U.K. for his attacks on the Second Amendment.
- Is it time for conservatives to boycott CNN for anti-Second Amendment propaganda?
- Classmate: Newtown shooter Adam Lanza had web page dedicated to Satan
- CNN’s Piers Morgan upset over White House petition calling for his deportation
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference (Video)
- Discovery Channel cancels Ted Nugent’s gun show, says rocker will not be back
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee to America: Turn in your guns
- Meet six people who would not be alive if liberals had their way on guns
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead
- University professor calls for beheading of NRA CEO, says NRA terrorist group
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Democratic lawmaker: Obama must ‘exploit’ murdered children to get gun control
- MSNBC: Founders who wrote Second Amendment ‘owned slaves, oppressed women’
- Liberals blame NRA for Connecticut school shooting, call for gun control
- Global gun control? Critics warn U.N. treaty would undermine U.S. gun rights
- Gun rights advocate: Obama said people shouldn’t be able to own guns
- Obama Administration working on gun control ‘under the radar’