On Monday night, Fox News reported that Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, won the Iowa Caucuses, beating Donald Trump by four percentage points.
Cruz had seen his support surge in Iowa recently, after building on grass-roots support from evangelical Christians and social conservatives, groups that are strong in the state.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 2, 2016
— BLIP (@blackhat_1) February 2, 2016
Cruz openly campaigned against ethanol subsidies in Iowa and still came away with a win, which is remarkable. A win on this issue proves he was able to articulate a complicated, highly charged issue in favor of reform.
— Michael Berry (@MichaelBerrySho) February 2, 2016
Naturally, the haters came out in full force, but we’ll focus on them later. This is Ted Cruz’s moment and we won’t spoil it with left-wing hate.
- HuffPo foments violence against Ted Cruz with ‘The 13 Most Punchable Faces in Politics’
- Video: Salman Rushdie compares Ted Cruz, other Kim Davis supporters to Islamic terrorists
- Media, Dems, RINOs responsible for threats against Sen. Ted Cruz
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy offers weapon to murder Sen. Ted Cruz