Yours truly had the distinct pleasure of being on the Conservative Commando radio program Tuesday afternoon to discuss voter fraud and the 2012 election.
Audio of the program can be heard here:
The main takeaway is this — if we ever expect a return to a Constitutional government we need elections that are clean and honest.
Democrats don’t want that. That’s why they fight voter ID laws tooth and nail.
2014 is perhaps the most important election in this country’s history. If conservatives don’t make major gains, we can kiss all of our freedoms goodbye.
Kudos to my friend and colleague Dean Chambers for his work in this effort.
- Site says Obama stole election through voter fraud
- Citing voter fraud, petition at White House web site demands recount of election
- Ohio poll worker accused of voter fraud, admits voting twice for Obama
- Fraud: Some told they already voted, others brag about voting multiple times
- Report: Obama campaigner allegedly punches female voter in the face
- Emails: NC man under investigation for possible voter fraud, media silent
- North Carolina man brags on Facebook about voting multiple times for Obama
- Obama to supporters: Voting ‘best revenge’ against Mitt Romney
- RNC demands states re-calibrate voting machines before Election Day
- Voting machines in Kansas, Ohio reportedly changing Romney votes to Obama
- North Carolina voters say ballots cast for Romney being registered for Obama