“Guns are cheap compared to Obamacare and have better coverage,” the new sign reads, taking aim at Obama’s signature healthcare law.
Last week, the company posted: “I like my guns like Obama likes his voters — undocumented.”
That sign was an instant hit, but it seems the current sign is just as good, and is being well-received.
@tacticalfirearm Show Obama what "Shall not be Infringed" really means #signidea
— CWil (@CWil66) May 14, 2014
@tacticalfirearm You do Texas proud! Keep it up! Much love from DFW!
— The Department of No (@SantasTavern) May 14, 2014
@tacticalfirearm @mach162 BETTER COVERAGE I LIKE IT GOOD ONE !
— TONY BILOTTO (@308saiga) May 14, 2014
@tacticalfirearm @SantasTavern We need your signs….thank you !
— Steve Watson (@swatson1865) May 14, 2014
- Tex. gun store sign: ‘I like my guns like Obama likes his voters – Undocumented’
- Daily Beast writer: Piers Morgan should ‘pop’ Alex Jones with semi-automatic gun
- FBI: More people killed with hammers, clubs, fists than with rifles, shotguns
- Petition demands FBI investigate Piers Morgan, CNN, for call to ‘pop’ Alex Jones
- Alex Jones on CNN: ‘1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms’
- Gun shop owner: Piers Morgan, CNN ‘completely misrepresented’ message