Steven Crowder, the Fox News contributor who was assaulted by a union thug after Gov. Rick Snyder signed Michigan’s right-to-work law, released the full nearly 9-minute unedited video of the incident today.
“This is further documentation of the violent acts committed on behalf of union members in Lansing, MI. A police report has been filed,” he wrote at YouTube.
“Be sure to watch to the end where they say ‘GET THE F*CK OUT OF MICHIGAN… before you get hurt,'” he tweeted.
Here is the video:
As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Videos like this should be good for a whole library, at least.
- Michigan Democrat on right to work bill: ‘There will be blood’
- Michael Moore calls for revolt in Michigan, vows to disobey right to work law
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Democratic Congressman says it’s time for unions to get bloody
- Wisconsin Dem to GOP Assemblywoman: “You are f*****g dead”
- Union thugs go on violent rampage over right to work bill, assault Steven Crowder
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage