“Lord, deliver us from governing by crisis,” he said.
From his lips to God’s ears, Twitchy said.
— CSPAN (@cspan) September 27, 2013
Video of the invocation can be seen below:
Today — Friday, Sept. 27 — is the day that Senators will vote on cloture, a vote that will decide if Harry Reid will fund Obamacare. That can only happen if some Republicans decide their hatred for Ted Cruz is greater than their love of country.
We’ll see. And hope. And pray.
- GOP Senate bosses set to own Obamacare, refuse to speak with constituents
- Obama admits raising taxes on ‘some things’ in Obamacare
- Media claims Ted Cruz not filibustering, hailed Democrat filibusters
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy offers weapon to murder Sen. Ted Cruz
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Ted Cruz ‘a problem for our Republic’
- GOP sends negative Cruz info to Fox; Aide says John McCain ‘f-g hates’ Ted Cruz
- Charlie Rangel: Republicans going to hell for opposing big government (Video)
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.