“Enough of this foreign fiasco distraction. Get back to work. It is time to bomb Obamacare,” she tweeted.
“Of course Sarah Palin will be slammed for once again resorting to ‘violent rhetoric,’ so it’s worth noting the obvious fact: the Tomahawk cruise missiles to be used in that “foreign fiasco” are real, and it’s not Palin setting the coordinates,” Twitchy said.
Palin also linked to a new SarahPAC video tackling the issue of death panels, which as it turns out, was true.
(Editor’s note: On the right-hand side of this page is a graphic that, when clicked, will take you to a site where you can tell your Congresscritters to defund Obamacare. Do it — right now — as time is growing short.)
- Conservative group: Rep. McMorris Rodgers key to defunding Obamacare
- GOP Rep. says Obamacare ‘threatens innovation and life-saving technology’
- Supreme Court rules individual mandate in Obamacare a tax, upholds law
- White House web site politicizes Mother’s Day with card from Obamacare
- Obama campaign sends obscene tweet to market t-shirts celebrating Obamacare
- Michele Bachmann: Obamacare ‘crown jewel of socialism’
- ‘Darn tooting!’ Obama lied about abortion coverage in Obamacare
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.