Responding to the tragic Arapahoe High School shooting, liberals — true to form — blamed the NRA instead of the high school student identified as Karl Pierson. They also engaged in the usual name-calling and hate, all the while forgetting that Colorado just passed a slew of strict gun control measures. And of course, they engaged in the usual calls for murder. Because, apparently, liberals think murdering NRA members and conservatives will fix whatever ails America.
On Friday, two students were wounded in a shooting at Arapahoe High School in Colorado. According to authorities, the suspected gunman died from what appeared to be self-inflicted wounds. Predictably, liberal hatemongers on Twitter blamed the NRA, Twitchy said, with some calling for the death of NRA members.
“ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING-THANKS NRA,” one person tweeted.
“You good with this school shooting or nah? @NRA,” another person added.
But that wasn’t enough:
If the nuts have to shoot someone, the deep, evil part of me wishes the victims are NRA executives.
— Harold Itzkowitz (@HaroldItz) December 13, 2013
Car in front of me driving recklessly has an NRA bumper sticker. Does this mean I can shoot him…a mean look as I drive past him?
— Alex Stockwell (@alexrstockwell) December 13, 2013
— yossi burstein (@metoraph) December 13, 2013
Then there was this little gem, posted on Facebook:
Genocidal hate like this is nothing new for the left.
It’s enough to make one believe they really do want a second civil war.
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- Abortion supporters spew hate over #PrayToEndAbortion Twitter hashtag
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Journalism professor: NRA members deserve execution by firing squad
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Des Moines columnist calls for repeal of Second Amendment, death of gun owners