We’ve dedicated a lot of space discussing just how corrupt and biased the dishonest media has become this election. Clearly, it has become the “Democrat-media complex.” This open and blatant bias was on display during the third presidential debate between GOP nominee Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton, the most evil person ever nominated to the White House by a major party.
According to some present, propagandists — previously known as “reporters” — were caught cheering Hillary while groaning at Trump.
Watching debate in enormous room of media in Vegas. Press laughs and cheers for Hillary and groans and gasps when Trump speaks. #inthetank
— Jesse Watters (@jessebwatters) October 20, 2016
Reporters waiting in Spin Alley for post-debate analysis pic.twitter.com/sGBwkOqpSz
— Bud Kennedy (@BudKennedy) October 20, 2016
It’s not the first time the media has cheered for Hillary.
Kristinn Taylor noted: “Last year the pro-Hillary media cheered when Bernie Sanders at a debate with Clinton demanded the press stop covering Clinton’s email scandal.”
As we’ve said before, perhaps it’s time conservatives let the media know their feelings by using their remote control.
- Poll: Who do you think won the third presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton?
- If Democrats nominated Satan, the media would worship him
- Democrat-media complex declares Hillary winner of election weeks in advance to suppress voter turnout
- CNN anchors whine: Trump supporters don’t like it when we smear them
- Bill O’Reilly: ‘At least three’ media orgs ordered employees to destroy Trump, ‘or else’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: