In 2012, freelance journalist James Wright Foley was kidnapped in Syria. Now, it appears the monsters who make up ISIS, or the Islamic State, as they prefer to be known, have brutally murdered him by cutting off his head. Moreover, they recorded the bloody event on video and posted it to You Tube.
According to reports, however, the five minute video, titled “A Message to America,” has been removed.
According to Buzzfeed:
“A Message To America,” a video uploaded Tuesday to YouTube, begins with a clip of President Obama announcing his recent authorization of targeted airstrikes and a humanitarian operation in Iraq. Then, around the two minute mark, a man believed to be James Wright Foley, 40, delivers a statement:
“I call on my friends, family and loved ones to rise up against my real killers: the U.S. government,” he says, before specifically addressing his brother John, a member of the U.S. Air Force. (A full transcript of his last words was posted online by the blogger Brown Moses and can be found here.)
Two minutes and 20 seconds later, the man is beheaded. The monster who cut his head off says “any attempt by you, Obama, to deny the Muslims their rights of living in safety under the Islamic caliphate will result in the bloodshed of your people.”
Lord, have mercy. MT @mpoppel: BREAKING: Islamic State, in video "A Message to America," beheads American journalist James Wright Foley
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) August 19, 2014
If this is confirmed…………………..Good Lord. Exterminate ISIS NOW. pic.twitter.com/0Gzl3FY41o
— Mary Elizabeth (@mchastain81) August 19, 2014
Don’t hold your breath…
Others chose to remember Foley differently:
— Ismat Sarah Mangla (@ismat) August 19, 2014
— Jennie H (@JennsLenz) August 19, 2014
Instead of spreading the image and video of that horrible act, here's James Wright Foley. Remember him and his work. pic.twitter.com/dAJVNYejys
— Naudia Vanelli (@naudsie) August 19, 2014
Do not watch the video. Honor James Foley's memory. He was a good damn reporter. The world is less good without him.
— Jeb Boone (@JebBoone) August 19, 2014
Earlier today, we reported that ISIS monsters murdered a woman by splitting her in two with cars. They’ve also reportedly buried people alive, cut a young boy in half and beheaded Christian children in Mosul. Their leader has reportedly given them permission to eat babies.
Let’s face it — this bunch is evil personified. There was a time when American leaders would move heaven and earth to stop monsters like this. It seems, however, those days are gone. Worse yet, low-information liberals have actually protested efforts to protect Iraqis from them.
Heaven help us.
Update: According to The Blaze, the administration has responded.
“If genuine, we are appalled by the brutal murder of an innocent American journalist and we express our deepest condolences to his family and friends,” said National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden. “We will provide more information when it is available.”
- Report: ISIS terrorists split woman in two with cars, bury Yazidis alive
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Liberal loon on MSNBC: Bombing ISIS won’t work because bombs kill people
- Report: ISIS terrorists bury women and children alive in mass graves
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- British jihadi with ISIS: ‘People love to see heads on spikes’
- Chicago liberals march in support of child-killing ISIS, genocide
- Video: Hamas-affiliated imam vows to ‘totally exterminate’ all Jews
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis