Despite the fact that Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges, she described him as a “murderer.”
When asked to describe Trayvon Martin, she called him “prey.”
Normally, one is not a “murderer” unless convicted by a jury.
But some, like Cory, apparently don’t care.
Video, courtesy of Weasel Zippers, can be seen below:
Meanwhile, Zimmerman, his family, attorney and the jurors who acquitted him have all been subjected to death threats.
Wonder what Cory — allegedly sworn to uphold the law — would say if any of them were murdered by vigilantes seeking revenge? I hate to say this, but a part of me thinks she’d probably be okay with it at some primeval level.
I’ll leave that up to you…
- White man reportedly beaten by black youths: ‘This is for Trayvon Martin’
- New Black Panther head Malik Zulu Shabazz: Zimmerman will always be hunted (Video)
- ‘Kill Zimmerman’ painted on Pennsylvania business before being torched
- Former DOJ attorney: Zimmerman prosecution sparked by New Black Panthers
- FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman a racist
- Photos reveal Obama marched with Black Panthers in 2007
- New Black Panther leader: ‘Praise be to God’ if Zimmerman murdered in prison
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter
- Open letter, petition demands Eric Holder arrest New Black Panther Party leaders
- New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people
- New Black Panther leader King Samir Shabazz advocates violence against whites
- New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz asks: ‘The ballot or the bullet’
- New Black Panther spokesman: The white man is the devil
- New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: ‘In self defense, we got to kill’
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.