A friend of mine mentioned to me that a poll at Clash Daily wonders if San Jose Police Chief Eddie Garcia should be punished for allowing violent attacks on Trump supporters after a rally in that city. Garcia has defended officers accused of allowing the attacks to occur, and some on social media have called for the resignation of Mayor Sam Liccardo.
As of this writing, 1,581 people said yes, Garcia should be punished, while only 24 said no.
So we thought we’d ask our readers the same question.
As we reported earlier, the San Jose police issued a statement saying they were concerned that protecting Trump supporters might incite even more violence from the socialist mob. That statement was backed up by the mayor of San Jose.
Liberals justified the violence, blaming Trump’s rhetoric for the attacks.
As we reported earlier today, Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke said the violence was premeditated and similar to the tactics used in the Jim Crow South to intimidate blacks.
He also wondered why Attorney General Loretta Lynch had not sent the FBI to investigate and identify the thugs behind the violence.
So here’s the survey. What do you think? Should the San Jose, California, police chief — who, according to reports, is friendly with the radical group La Raza — be punished for allowing violent attacks on Trump supporters?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
- San Jose police concerned that protecting Trump supporters would further inflame socialist mob
- Video: Sheriff David Clarke demands AG Loretta Lynch send FBI to investigate thugs in San Jose
- ‘Free thinking’ Democrat: Woman pelted with eggs at Trump rally ‘got what she deserved’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate