A picture of Barack Obama with his foot firmly planted on the Oval Office desk was posted at the Drudge Report earlier Sunday, causing outrage among a number of people.
Twitchy said that quite a few people, including Lou Dobbs, expressed outrage on Twitter.
Every time I see pic of Obama in Oval Office he has feet, shoes on the furniture. Starting piss me off. Stop that. pic.twitter.com/bgS5bhuBJN
— John Gort (@JohnGort) September 1, 2013
Check out Drudge Report pic of the President with his foot on the desk. The White House released it mistakenly thinking it's a cool image.
— Lou Dobbs (@loudobbsnews) September 1, 2013
Look at http://t.co/1sBqNxuJ3A headline photo.. Obama is on the phone with his foot dug into the Oval Office desk.. Disgraceful!
— Conservative Woman (@DivineMoments) September 1, 2013
Maybe its just me but I find the pic of Obama putting his foot on the desk discussing war offensive.
— John Gault (@MrJohnGault) September 1, 2013
The Blaze said it’s not the first picture showing Obama’s feet on the historic desk:
- Report: Obama to attack Syria even if Congress votes no
- Obama, Biden go golfing after announcing decision to strike Syria
- Obama: ‘I have decided’ to strike Syria, seek Congressional approval (Video)
- Sen. Ted Cruz: ‘Arrogant’ Obama administration pushing Obamacare, war in Syria
- Obama angers many with reference to ‘my military’
- Obama meets with Magic Johnson, snubs Congress on Syria
- Obama weighing two-day military strike against Syria
- President Obama: Troops ‘fighting on my behalf’
- Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens
- Rebels claim latest gas attack was an accident, a result of mishandling the chemical weapons they received from the Saudis
- Obama Executive Order would seize US infrastructure, citizens for nat’l defense
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.