This was first published on Sept. 11, the 13th anniversary of the terror attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. According to Houston’s KTRK, a photo of a man wearing an Islamic robe with an ISIS logo has been making the rounds on various social media sites and has quite a few people wondering if indeed, ISIS is in America.
KTRK said they’ve been trying to get more information on this but hasn’t had much luck so far.
We contacted Houston police, who referred us to the FBI. The FBI told us they know about this story, but they were not aware of any arrests being made and were also unaware of any specific credible threats within the Houston territory.
So for now, a lot about the picture remains unknown, but it’s definitely got a lot of people talking.
Here’s the photo, courtesy of Bare Naked Islam:
Here’s a close-up of the logo:
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Liberal loon on MSNBC: Bombing ISIS won’t work because bombs kill people
- Report: ISIS terrorists bury women and children alive in mass graves
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- British jihadi with ISIS: ‘People love to see heads on spikes’
- Chicago liberals march in support of child-killing ISIS, genocide
- Video: Hamas-affiliated imam vows to ‘totally exterminate’ all Jews
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis