While addressing Refugees International on Tuesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., provided yet another argument for term limits as she mangled words and mispronounced the names of countries in a short seven-minute speech.
The American Mirror noted:
She congratulated honorees for their well-deserved “resc — recognition.”
Pelosi complimented Refugees International’s “strong moral varce — voice.”
She said America “degrades our values and our security when we slam the door in the face of children freeing — fleeing atrocities.”
She botched country names as she read them from her notes.
“With the specter of famine looming in, over northeast Nigeria, Somalia, south “Sudon,” and “Yuma — Yamen,” she said, flubbing “Yemen.”
Here’s a compilation from that speech, courtesy of the American Mirror:
That’s not all. She warned that cutting foreign aid would “only deepen the crisis fighting — facing the children.”
“Children, America, children need America to be their champion,” she said.
Pelosi thanked the organization for “channeling — challenging us to honor our values.”
At the end of her rambling speech, she thanked Refugees International, stood and stared awkwardly, then made her way off the stage.
“Yikes,” the Daily Caller said.
That’s putting it mildly.
Drunk or Senile? Nancy Pelosi Butchers English Language During Recent Speech ⋆ The Constitution https://t.co/2xmmntDzLM
— Keith (@Zeke311) April 27, 2017
- Pelosi admits allegations of Trump-Russia collusion are only speculation, demands investigation
- Pelosi caught in lie about meeting Russian ambassador; Trump calls for investigation
- Nancy Pelosi suggests Russians blackmailing Trump, hints at GOP conspiracy
- Juan Williams slams CNN for fake news report that Sean Hannity pulled a gun on him
- This is CNN: Destroy Trump by any means necessary
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: