During an appearance on Revival Ministries International, Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne said he spent three hours “from 9:30 in the evening until 12:30am with one of the senior ranking members of Congress.”
“He said there is a plot on Capitol Hill to take the president out, I said you mean by impeachment or by indictment – he said no, to take him out, he will be removed suddenly from office,” Howard-Browne said, adding, “you can read between the lines.”
Here’s video of his statement as posted to Twitter:
— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) July 24, 2017
Paul Joseph Watson added:
The Congressman, who the pastor revealed had been in office since 1996, went on to tell Howard-Browne “there’s nothing we can do to stop it.”
Pastor Howard-Browne said the deep state had “started a war” against Trump because he has been more amenable to the evangelical community than any previous president stretching as far back as Reagan, and were trying to “set the president up in every way”.
The South African pastor called for people around the world to “pray around the clock for the protection of the president”.
Howard-Browne was responsible for taking the photo of pastors laying their hands on President Donald Trump and praying over him in the Oval Office earlier this month, an image that went viral.
“If what the Congressman told Howard-Browne is true, it would appear that the deep state is frustrated with how slow the Russia-collusion investigation is proceeding and may be prepared to take extreme measures,” Watson added.
Howard-Browne did not identify the Republican he reportedly spoke to, so independent verification is next to impossible and one could be excused for being a bit skeptical. Nevertheless, the claim is disturbing on a number of levels.
As we’ve reported many times since the November election, liberals have repeatedly threatened to murder the president. We were the only ones, for example, to report a series of GoFundMe pages set up to fund Trump’s assassination. Those pages have since been taken down, but the threats have continued.
1. Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo
2. Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”
3. Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video
4. Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”
5. Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to [F—] Paul Ryan to Death”
6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’ to Death in Performance of ‘Julius Caesar
10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “[F—] Donald Trump” Song
11. Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video
Does the Deep State and the Washington establishment really want Trump murdered? Given the rhetoric and propaganda we’ve seen, one can easily come to the conclusion that, yes, they do.
And let’s not forget that Rep. Maxine Waters, the hate-driven California Democrat obsessed with Trump’s impeachment, has refused to condemn threats and calls to kill the president.
It’s enough to make one think that liberals really do want a second, bloody civil war over Trump.
- Exclusive: Maxine Waters silent on threats to murder president, violence against Trump supporters
- Johnny Depp under fire after talk about assassinating President Trump
- GoFundMe pages advocate murdering Donald Trump
- Liberal media leading effort to kill Trump with innuendo, conspiracies, fake news
- NY writer warns: ‘The Civil War is here’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this book: