On Monday, the parents of two Americans murdered in the September 11, 2012 Benghazi terror attack filed a lawsuit against Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton, the most evil person ever nominated by a major party for the White House, alleging defamation of character, negligence and wrongful death, the Daily Caller reported.
According to Chuck Ross:
Charles Woods, the father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, and Patricia Smith, the mother of State Department information programs officer Sean Smith, filed the lawsuit in federal court in Washington D.C. on Monday.
They are being represented by Larry Klayman, a well-known conservative activist who routinely sues federal government agencies and politicians.
Woods and Smith, both of whom have endorsed Donald Trump for president, have publicly claimed that at their sons’ memorial service at Joint Andrews Air Force Base on Sept. 14, 2012, Clinton blamed the maker of a YouTube video for the attacks. Clinton has denied ever making those statements.
“During the private meeting, Defendant Clinton lied to Plaintiffs and told Plaintiffs that the Benghazi Attack was the result of the anti-Muslim YouTube video that had been posted online and that the creator of the video would be arrested,” the lawsuit says.
“I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand, and she said we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son,” Woods wrote in his diary. Clinton, however, has denied those conversations ever took place.
In 2015, Ross added, Clinton was asked by George Stephanopoulos if she told the families the attacks were the result of the video.
“No. You know, look I understand the continuing grief at the loss that parents experienced with the loss of these four brave Americans,” she said.
She also denied lying about the exchange in a 2015 interview with the Conway, N.H., Daily Sun editorial board.
Her denials, the lawsuit claims, constitutes defamation. Moreover, the complaint also accuses her of putting the victims at risk by using a private email system.
“Defendant Clinton made false and defamatory statements negligently, recklessly, purposefully, and/or intentionally with actual malice… by stating that Plaintiffs were lying about Clinton having told them that the Benghazi Attack was caused by an anti-Muslim YouTube video.”
Here’s the full complaint against Hillary:
- Liberal GQ writer: I would like to beat mother of Benghazi victim ‘to death’
- Benghazi…the only ‘scandal’ that can really take Obama down
- Video: Hillary Clinton questions truthfulness of Benghazi families — again
- Former Acting Director of CIA, Mike Morrell, Affirms Hillary Lied on Benghazi
- Despicable Chris Matthews: ‘I don’t care’ what mother of slain Benghazi hero felt