Liberals like to say that Hillary Clinton, the former First Lady and Secretary of State now seeking a term in the White House, has a long resume with lots of accomplishments. And to an extent, they’re right.
For more than 40 years, Hillary Clinton has scammed and schemed her way to the top. Her record of lies, scandals and corruption go back to the 1970s when she was part of the Watergate investigation.
An article by Dan Calabrese notes:
Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.
“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”
An article at MRC notes what it calls ten Clinton scandals you may have forgotten about.
In addition to Benghazi and the current scandal involving her emails, there was Travelgate, Filegate, a cattle futures “miracle” that netted Clinton a lot of money, the mystery surrounding the death of Vincent Foster, Whitewater and Chinagate. If you haven’t heard of Chinagate, MRC said:
The Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 allegedly took bribes from Chinese banks and their government to help their dwindling poll numbers. The Chinese embassy in D.C. helped siphon funds into the DNC. Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown (who was killed in a plane crash), and at Hillary’s instruction reportedly sold seats on department trade missions to China. Joint congressional hearings were canceled after Democrats threatened to bring up Republican campaign issues and then Monica Lewinsky actually saved this scandal from media attention.
There was also “Lootergate,” and convicted drug trafficker Jorge Cabrera gave so much to the Clintons he was invited to the White House without Secret Service being present.
The Clinton record is full of ponzi schemes, political favors and actions that would send any Republican to prison for life.
A 1996 New York Times op-ed noted Clinton’s “blizzard of lies,” and the Clinton Crime Library said Clinton “became the first first lady to testify before a grand jury when she was subpeonaed (sic) by the Whitewater grand jury.”
- Took a $100,000 bribe, camouflaged as futures trades, from Tyson Foods Inc. At issue was a $100,000 windfall from cattle futures after a $1,000 investment.
- Speculated in Health Care industry futures while overseeing legislative reform of same.
- Failed to correct false testimony by co-defendant Ira Magaziner in Health Care trial.
- Ordered members of the Health Care Task Force to shred documents that were the target of a court probe.
- Obstructed justice by ordering the shredding of Vince Foster’s documents in the Rose Law Firm.
- In 1996, Hillary was accused by the Senate Special Whitewater Committee of ordering the removal of potentially damaging files related to Whitewater from Foster’s office on the night of his death and telling aides to lie about their removal. Of course, Hillary denied everything.
- Obstructed justice by keeping her billing records, a document sought under subpoena, in the White House residence.
- Lied to investigators about her knowledge about billing records.
- Lied to investigators about her involvement in the Castle Grande land flip con.
- Ordered the use of the FBI to discredit Travel Office employees.
- Lied to investigators about her involvement in the firing of Travel Office Employees. In May 1993, the co-president was accused of having a central hand in firing several long-time employees of the White House Travel Office, the better to give the pricey travel business to her Hollywood pals, Linda Bloodworth Thomason and Harry Thomason. Hillary denied everything and when Whitewater Independent Counsel Robert Ray investigated Travelgate, he concluded that there was substantial evidence that involved Hillary but not enough to warrant an indictment.
- A Federal judge orders a trial on July 25, 1994 to determine if Hillary Clinton’s heath care task force illegally operated in secret.
- The White House finally releases more than 2,000 documents on June 25, 1996, relating to the travel office firings, originally requested two years prior by congressional investigators.
Now she wants us to forget all that and elect her simply because she’s a woman. Sadly, the Democrat-media complex won’t ask her about her 40-year record of scams and lies. That’s why I started “Liberty, not Hillary.”
There, we will expose Clinton’s long record of lies, scandals and corruption.
Let’s put this into perspective: Marco Rubio was born in 1971. Ted Cruz was born in 1970. That means Clinton has been scamming her way to the top since before either Cruz or Rubio entered grade school. And yet, the media refuses to cover her record.
Sorry, Hillary, forty-plus years of lies, scandals and corruption will not go away simply because you will it.
- Flashback: Hillary calls for Marxist redistribution for ‘the common good’
- The Woman Who Wants To Be King
- Is Hillary Clinton evil?
- Chelsea Clinton: Hillary’s election important for ‘symbolic reasons’
- Young conservative CJ Pearson in video: ‘I want liberty, not Hillary’
- Clinton presser: Hillary has ‘fought children and families her entire career’
- ‘Why I’m not voting for Hillary’ trends on Twitter as Clinton mocked by SNL
- Hillary Clinton: Truth about Benghazi attack doesn’t matter
- Hillary Clinton: Second Amendment supporters ‘terrorize’ the nation
- Obituary in North Carolina paper: Don’t vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016