According to a post at the North Korean News Service, the United States is the “common enemy” of all the world’s progressives, including, apparently, those in the United States. And the regime wants them to join Kim Jung Un in his effort against the United States.
“The Supreme Command of the Korean People’s Army in a statement called upon the progressive people across the world to actively join the army and people of the DPRK in defending independence and justice, not blindly following the U.S. high-handed and arbitrary practices,” the statement says.
The article rattles off a number of grievances the Communist regime has against the U.S. and concludes with a brief statement of its goal.
“It is the DPRK’s will to put a definite end to the U.S. nuclear threat to other countries,” the statement concludes.
It is uncertain if any progressives have actually risen to North Korea’s call, but the regime claimed Wednesday that the United States will “kneel down before the army and people of the DPRK.”
- North Korea threatens ‘merciless’ nuclear attack on U.S.
- Anti-American propaganda tune played at White House by Chinese pianist
- Hayden Lake man recalls Korean War, bridge at Kilra-Chon
- Jimmy Carter urges talks and expresses concern for North Korea’s defense
- Whoopi Goldberg: Communism ‘great concept’, ‘makes perfect sense’ on paper
- Barbara Boxer compares US to Iran, North Korea