On Friday, astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson issued a tweet threatening to grab President-elect Donald Trump by the crotch when the two first meet, the Hollywood Reporter said.
“When I meet President Trump, I may first grab his crotch — to get his attention — then discuss Science with him,” he wrote.
The renowned astrophysicist sent the message to his more than 6 million followers, who spread it like wildfire.
The message is likely Tyson’s response to Trump’s cabinet picks being void of anyone who believes in climate change.
The grabbing of Trump by the genitals is a reference to Trump’s own lewd comments about women, which he made while talking to Billy Bush in 2005. The tape surfaced during the campaign, but did not stop Trump from achieving election victory.
— Doug L. Hoffman (@ResilientEarth) November 18, 2016
Given the left’s reaction to Trump’s victory, that could take a while…
Actual law of nature: there is no dumb thing that Neil Tyson can't make dumber with a single tweet. It's science. https://t.co/1YDbuXl7CK
— Lachlan Markay (@lachlan) November 18, 2016
@neiltyson Don't be a deGrassehole
— Dr Fartel Engelbert (@fartelengelbert) November 18, 2016
“Too late for that,” Twitchy said.
- Anti-Trump speaker threatens: ‘Make NRA regret giving us right to bear arms’ — Paper
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
- Michigan electors receiving death threats: ‘I’ll put a bullet in your mouth’
- Liberal tolerance: Car with small Trump sticker vandalized, burned in Portland — Video
- Atlanta man shot to death after saying he voted for Trump
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: