“It could be argued that the dude who was hoping to assassinate Donald Trump is a good guy with a gun,” he said.
A post at the American Mirror said Mowrer made his account private after receiving backlash.
Nevertheless, the tweet was captured for posterity.
— 4TrumpOnly2016 (@5945USARTR) June 22, 2016
Incidents like this are why I refer to the so-called “mainstream media” as the “Democrat-media complex.”
Michael Steven Sanford, 19, had overstayed his visa and was living out of his car, according to his court-appointed attorney. He was arrested after grabbing an officer’s gun and trying to pull it from its holster. He told investigators he was convinced he would die while trying to kill Trump. Sanford also told authorities he went to Battlefield Vegas shooting range to practice firing a weapon, shooting 20 rounds from a 9mm Glock pistol, which a range employee confirmed.
Leftists have rioted during Trump rallies and viciously attacked Trump supporters, even women, and this is not the first time someone has tried to harm Trump at a rally. Rioters have also called for violence at Trump rallies because American Trump supporters are“heartless racists” whose political beliefs make them fair game for physical assault.
So now we have media types wishing death on Trump. Wonderful…
- Man arrested at rally wanted to murder Trump, is in country illegally
- Facebook: Page advocating murder of Donald Trump does not violate Community Standards
- Indiana man busted for YouTube death threat to Trump, thought he’d look ‘cool’
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Twitter graphic advocates murdering Donald Trump, account suspended