On Thursday, the UK Daily Mail reported that Emanuel Lutchman, a 25-year-old Muslim convert with mental health issues, was arrested for plotting a a machete attack on diners at a local restaurant or bar in Rochester, New York, on New Year’s Eve.
He has also been charged with providing material support to ISIS, which could get him sent to prison for 20 years along with a staggering $250,000 fine.
“New Year’s is here soon. Do operations and kill some kuffar,” his Syrian connection allegedly told him, according to court documents.
The Daily Mail added:
He began speaking about his support for the terrorist group and his desire to travel overseas and join ISIL in conversations with an unidentified individual in November.
Then, earlier this month, he first made contact with the man who identified himself as a ‘brother’ of ISIL.
This individual told Lutchman how lucky he was to be living in the United States and how that allowed him to carry out attacks his brothers overseas could only dream of, according to the criminal complaint.
This past weekend, the Daily Mail added, Lutchman swore allegiance to ISIS in an audio recording.
“I will take a life. I don’t have a problem with that,” he reportedly said.
But wait — according to Hillary Clinton, people like this don’t exist and never, ever commit acts of terror.
Exit question: Does Michael Moore stand with this guy?
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore holds sign at Trump Tower: ‘We are all Muslim’
- Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary warns of ‘blood bath’ if West doesn’t stifle freedom to appease Muslims
- CNN’s Sally Kohn on Hebdo murders: Conservatives worse than Islamic extremists
- Profanity-screaming Muslims attack German church-goers, media silent
Be sure to check out and like our Facebook page here.