“We have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents, or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to whole communities,” she said.
According to the far-left MSNBC host, America has never invested enough in education because we think our children are really ours.
“You’re kid is yours and totally your responsibility,” she said, mocking the age-old idea that parents are actually responsible for their own children.
“We haven’t had a very collective notion that these are ‘our’ children,” she said, waving her arms to indicate the “
collective community” as a whole.
“Is Progressive a synonym for Communist?” Andrew Marcus asked at the Gateway Pundit.
Actually, yes, these days it is.
As Rush Limbaugh and others have noted, it really doesn’t matter what label is used — progressive, liberal, communist, socialist — it’s all the same thing.
They want total control of every aspect of your life, and they want your children so they can turn them into good little statists who will grow up to accept any form of government tyranny.
“No wonder they want to take away your guns. It’s harder to claim ownership of your children if you’re armed,” Marcus added.
Here’s the ad, courtesy of Newsbusters:
- Texas 6th graders assigned to design flag for new socialist nation
- Young Communist League targets children in ‘Red School Bus Tour’
- Radical socialist group advocates revolution, plans to recruit children
- Communist Party USA celebrates Obama’s re-election
- Elizabeth Warren: U.S. should be more like Communist China
- Whoopi Goldberg: Communism ‘great concept’, ‘makes perfect sense’ on paper