It seems that every day, liberals prove theirs is a twisted ideology of hate and rage. Not only do they hate anything that does not march in lock step with their ideology, they live in an alternate reality where good is evil and evil is something to be praised and lifted up.
Enter Dr. Julio Pino, an associate professor of history at Kent State University in Ohio.
“I curse you more than the Israelis, for while The Chosen drain the blood of innocents without apologies you hide behind the mask of academic objectivity, nobility of research and the reward of teaching to foreign youth—-in a segregated university, of course,” he wrote in a hate-filled screed addressed to “academic friends of Israel.”
The Times of Israel noted:
The missive, dated August 2, charged the scholars of having “chosen to openly work for and brag about academic collaboration with a regime that is the spiritual heir to Nazism.”
Pino said he could call them “another Martin Heidegger [a German philosopher who championed Nazism] but that would be an insult—to Heidegger.”
But that’s not all. He signed the letter by saying, “jihad until victory!”
According to The Times, this looney academic is a Cuban native who converted to Islam and adopted the name Assad Jibril Pino in 2000.
He is best known for shouting “Death to Israel!” at a public lecture in 2011 hosted by Israeli diplomat Ishmael Khaldi, the first Bedouin member of the Israeli Foreign Ministry, the Times noted.
Of course, he’s tenured so the chances of him being fired are next to nil.
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Marine vet assaulted by pro-Hamas goons at CAIR-sponsored event, no arrests made
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis
- Son of Hamas founder to CNN: Hamas seeks destruction of Israel, global Islamic caliphate
- Pro-Hamas supporters in UK, Canada: ‘Heil Hitler’, ‘Burn in hell’
- Jewish student shown pictures of ovens, told to ‘get in’ by classmates
- Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah falsely claims conservatives want Arabs killed
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Hamas supporters in Miami attack, threaten to kill Jewish reporter