On Tuesday, Campus Reform posted audio of Brent Terry, a professor at Eastern Connecticut State University, smearing Republicans in his classroom, castigating them as evil, and falsely implying they would bring slavery back.
They’re also, in his warped point of view, greedy racists who want to suppress the vote of anyone who might vote liberal. It’s all a pack of lies, but he’s a liberal, and therefore unable to tell truth from fiction.
Here’s just a few nuggets of Terry’s alleged “wisdom”:
“…racist, misogynist, money-grubbing people have so much power over the rest of us. And want things to go back—not to 1955, but to 1855. There are a lot of people out there that do not want black people to vote, do not want Latinos to vote. Do not want old people to vote, or young people to vote. Because generally, people like you are liberal.
It’s absolutely possible that the Republicans will take over the Senate as well as the House. And we will live in a very, very, very different kind of country if that happens. I mean, colleges will start closing up if they, if these people have their way. They don’t think money should go to giving you people dangerous ideas about how the world should be run.”
Video of Terry’s rant can be seen below:
And to think this is what our children are being exposed to every single day.
“Our faculty has academic freedom to conduct their classes in whatever way they choose, this is not a university matter,” the school told Campus Reform. In other words, Terry is free to indoctrinate the students in his class…
- Video shows MSU prof. bullying student, claiming GOP raped country
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- Journalism professor: NRA members deserve execution by firing squad
- Florida professor: Obama an ‘apostle’ sent to create ‘heaven here on earth’
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’
Be sure to check out and like our Facebook page and sign up for email alerts using the form on the right-hand side of this page.