Milwaukee, Wisconsin, now looks like a war zone after rioters protesting a police shooting decided to burn parts of the city down. A video posted to Twitter early Sunday morning by Paul Joseph Watson gives one person’s reason for the riots — rich white people have money and won’t just give it away.
Here’s the video he posted:
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) August 14, 2016
“It’s sad, because you know, this what happened because they not helping the black community, like you know, the rich people, they got all this money, and they, like not trying to give us none.”
Is that it? Really?
money for nothing suuuure😂😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/9qYrV4GtuZ
— Nicole👌🏽❤️Liberty (@Chrissy06699126) August 14, 2016
It’s not fair and stuff, so let’s BURN DOWN SOME BUILDINGS. Forget the buildings are in their own communities because nothing says justice like destroying where you live.
Take THAT evil rich people of Milwaukee!
it's sad that our pathetic democratic created educational system is churning out dolts like this by the thousand. #whytheyaint smh
— Patrick_Joseph (@ClamantisD) August 14, 2016
Twitchy went on to say this comes from the Democrat mantra of “gimmie gimmie gimmie.”
Welcome to Obama’s fundamentally-transformed America…
- Tammy Bruce reveals Clinton campaign, other leftists behind violent anti-Trump riots
- Left-wing Vox editor: ‘If Trump comes to your town, start a riot’
- Telemundo cameraman admits staging shot at anti-Trump riot, helps protesters holding Mexican flag upside-down — Video
- North Carolina sheriff considers charging Trump with inciting a riot
- Wikileaks: Soros email giving Clinton her marching orders