On Friday’s radio program, Michael Savage threatened to withdraw his support from GOP front-runner Donald Trump unless he disavows himself from the National Enquirer hit piece on Ted Cruz.
Savage said he doesn’t blame Trump for the story, but disagrees with character assassination by innuendo, something he’s experienced himself.
He also told his audience he believes the story is false based on information he has from a source he said he would trust with his life.
Here’s audio of his comments:
The Right Scoop says this is an example all Trump supporters should follow.
Trump, meanwhile, claims he had nothing to do with the story and doesn’t know if it’s true or not.
- Video: Ted Cruz slams ‘Sleazy Donald’ for sex scandal allegations
- Alleged Cruz sex scandal blows up Twitter; ‘Mistresses’ deny, call report ‘tabloid trash’
- Creator of Melania ad alleges threats from Trump supporters
- Conservatives say Fox News lying about Cruz-Super PAC connection to Melania ad
- Trump-Cruz battle turns into war of words over candidates’ wives