It seems the left has gone completely berserk over Donald Trump’s use of the term “schlonged,” with some claiming it’s racist.
David Brock, for example, said Trump’s use of the word to describe then-Senator Barack Obama’s victory over then-Senator Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary has a “racial appeal” and evokes the image of a “black rapist.”
Here’s video of that claim, courtesy of Real Clear Politics:
Then there’s Oliver Willis, who tweeted this:
presidential candidate implies black president sexually assaulted white woman, media decides well HE DIDN'T REALLY MEAN IT THAT WAY. sigh.
— Oliver Willis (@owillis) December 23, 2015
He ended up getting schooled for that bit of nonsense:
— huitecouture (@huitecouture) December 23, 2015
Wait, does that say the Washington Post? The same WaPo that depicted Ted Cruz’s children as monkeys? Why yes, it is…
Of course, this is no surprise. This is the same Media Matters that once said accurately quoting a Democrat in context constitutes a smear…
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Ted Cruz ‘a complete enemy of the state’ (Video)
- Despicable: WaPo depicts Ted Cruz’s daughters as monkeys — Cruz responds
- Crybaby Obama: Everyone picks on me because I’m different
- Media Matters: Accurately quoting Democratic Congressman constitutes a ‘smear’
- Soros-funded Media Matters declares war on Fox News