John “McRINO” McCain, the alleged Republican senator from Arizona, scolded Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade after he questioned the use of the phrase “Allahu Akbar” after what the Fox News host said “looks like a fighter jet being shot out of the sky.”
“I have a problem helping those people screaming that after a hit,” Kilmeade said.
But that didn’t sit well with McCain, who scolded Kilmeade.
The Huffington Post reported:
“Would you have a problem with an American person saying ‘Thank God? Thank God?'” McCain said. “That’s what they’re saying. Come on! Of course they’re Muslims, but they’re moderates and I guarantee you they are moderates.”
McCain said on NBC’s “Today” show he would support President Barack Obama’s request for action, but didn’t agree with the president that any military force should “be designed to be limited in duration and scope.” McCain said he’s hoping for resolution of intervention that includes authority to degrade Syria’s air defenses.
Personally, I’m just not buying McCain’s “guarantees.”
McCain, along with his sidekick Lindsey Graham, want the U.S. embroiled in another Middle East war.
Video of the exchange can be seen below:
- Troops on Facebook express disagreement with attack on Syria
- Did John Kerry use a picture from 2003 to push for war in Syria in 2013?
- Bill Maher: Tea Party would support Obama on Syria if they weren’t racist
- Report: Obama to attack Syria even if Congress votes no
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: GOP calling Obama ‘Obama’ attempt to ‘delegitimize’ him
- Obama, Biden go golfing after announcing decision to strike Syria
- Obama: ‘I have decided’ to strike Syria, seek Congressional approval (Video)
- Sen. Ted Cruz: ‘Arrogant’ Obama administration pushing Obamacare, war in Syria
- Obama angers many with reference to ‘my military’
- Obama meets with Magic Johnson, snubs Congress on Syria
- Rebels claim latest gas attack was an accident, a result of mishandling the chemical weapons they received from the Saudis
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.