There’s a reason we refer to Maxine Waters, the Trump-hating California Democrat obsessed with impeachment, as “Gasoline” Maxine. If there’s a controversy anywhere, no matter how small, she can always be counted on to pour gasoline on the fire. Sunday was no exception, with a tweet that called Attorney General Jeff Sessions “the king of racism, police brutality,” and “the war on marijuana.”
“Jeff Sessions told Trump he is not going anywhere & loves his perch as the king of racism, police brutality, & the war on marijuana,” she said on Twitter.
Jeff Sessions told Trump he is not going anywhere & loves his perch as the king of racism, police brutality, & the war on marijuana.
— Maxine Waters (@MaxineWaters) July 31, 2017
Naturally, her insane liberal base supported her false statement, with at least one person advocating a run for the White House:
— Eric L. Spencer (@EricLeoSpencer) July 31, 2017
Please, Democrats, run this loon for the White House to ensure Trump’s victory.
Yes!!!! Please!!!! Run!!!! This will definitely seal another Trump victory.
— GS (@GS336699) July 31, 2017
Absolutely. For that matter, our quaker parrot could probably beat her in a national election. Sadly, he’s not available and would rather spend his time doing other things…
Gotta love this lady 🌹
— Rebecca Talbott (@TalbottRebecca) July 31, 2017
Critics, however, didn’t let Waters’ smear slide:
— KGBadrDplCOVfefeOX; (@waynesnetworkin) July 31, 2017
Do u not even see what you are doing to anyone in denial enough to listen to u. You are making people literally crazy! You are dangerous
— Terra Rayner (@RaynerTerra) July 31, 2017
Sadly, it seems she either (a) doesn’t care or (b) knows exactly what she’s doing and secretly hopes some nutjob will follow in the footsteps of James Hodgkinson and try to take Sessions out.
In March, we reached out to her Washington, D.C. office to find out if she condemns threats to murder the president and his supporters. We asked three simple questions:
- As you may know, there have been numerous reports of threats and actual violence directed at the president’s supporters (including children). Does the Congresswoman condemn those actions?
- There have been numerous threats directed at the president himself, some of which include threats and calls to assassinate him. Does the Congresswoman condemn those as well?
- Is the Congresswoman at all concerned that her rhetoric might encourage more of the type of attacks and threats we’ve seen since November, and will she publicly call for an end to those attacks/threats?
Her staffers politely took our questions, but Waters has so far refused to respond.
Considering that she continues to ramp up her violent rhetoric, it’s clear that:
- Waters does not condemn threats and violence against Trump’s supporters;
- She does not condemn threats and calls to murder the president and;
- She couldn’t care less if her non-stop violent rhetoric and smears might encourage the kind of attacks we’ve seen since November.
Sadder still, THIS represents the state of the modern Democrat Party and the modern left.
- Maxine Waters plays victim card, says conservatives trying to discredit her over NH trip
- Exclusive: Maxine Waters silent on threats to murder president, violence against Trump supporters
- Maxine Waters: Trump should have been convicted of a crime ‘numerous times’; Calls Tucker Carlson ‘racist’
- Video: Maxine Waters questions patriotism of ‘dictator’ Trump’s supporters
- Video: Maxine Waters gets booed after town hall; Black Trump supporter goes nuclear, calls her a ‘black racist’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this book: