In February 2011, I first said that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate.
On Saturday, news broke that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died, leaving a vacancy on the court. Naturally, despicable liberals jumped the shark, celebrating his death while praying that Clarence Thomas would die next.
Here’s just a few screenshots captured by Weasel Zippers:
Here’s a few more:
— Tom Vlasic (@tomvlasic) February 14, 2016
I THINK if you're NOT glad Scalia is dead, then that makes you a bad person. imo
— Raul Pudd (@leducviolet) February 14, 2016
I’m glad Scalia is dead. very glad.
— No Juan (@uid420) February 14, 2016
You get the point. Every day, hatemongers like these prove my assertion that liberals are the most hateful creatures on the planet. It’s almost enough to make you think they really do want a second, bloody civil war in America.
- Hatemongers attack doctor who thanked God for surviving Ebola
- Life coach on Twitter: Texas cop-killing ‘is what justice looks like’
- Video shows progressive protesters calling for lynching of Clarence Thomas
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?