It’s to be expected in a nation where racism can be seen in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Writing at the liberal rag Salon, Joan Walsh unleashed her inner Chris Matthews and claimed that Bill O’Reilly’s question to Barack Obama about fundamental transformation was “borderline racist.” Seriously.
- Obama flip-flops, says America doesn’t need to be fundamentally transformed
- Obama lashes out, blames Fox News during O’Reilly pre-Super Bowl interview
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- White House marks Super Bowl with picture of Obama
- Report says Obama knew Benghazi was a terror attack, lied about video
- Obama lies about healthcare lie at OFA gathering
- Democratic pollster: Media a threat to America for not exposing Benghazi lies