Keith Olbermann, the perpetually-angry former face of hate for MSNBC and the current face of hate for GQ, freaked out after President-elect Donald Trump issued a tweet advocating jail or loss of citizenship for flag-burners.
— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) November 29, 2016
Oh Keith, deep down we know you love this because your whole schtick is complaining and throwing temper tantrums, but this was even silly for you.
OH HE’S SO TOUGH! You have to wonder if Keith shook his little fist at his screen when he wrote this tweet. “Take that Donald!” Yeah! So empowered and stuff … and so stupid.
And so typically Olbermann, as you can see in this recent GQ video in which Olbermann advocates “instant impeachment” of Trump:
Naturally, Olbermann — like most everyone on the left — forgot that Democrat Hillary Clinton actually sponsored a bill to jail flag-burners. Of course, he didn’t call for her to be put in jail…
— TrCoastSC (@Ma1973sk) November 29, 2016
— Gary J Foreman (@garyjf75) November 29, 2016
So does that mean Keith agrees with the right and Hillary should go to jail for being a dictator?
Repeat after us, Keith … LOCK HER UP.
Works for us…
- Liberals Gone Wild: Protests, flag burnings, Trump hung in effigy
- Legacy of the DNC: Fart-In and Flag Burning
- Clinton supporters burn U.S. flag in response to Trump victory
- Clinton Supporter Who Tried to Burn Flag Attacks Trump Supporter Who tried to Stop Him
- U.S., Israeli flags burned at DNC convention, protesters chant ‘intifada’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: