Author: Adina Kutnicki
ANY non-Muslim who still insists that Islam is compatible with the west is either: a) lying b) delusional c) terrified d) complicit, or a combination thereof. Pick your poison. No sense jive-talking otherwise. After all, western civilization is at stake. It hangs in the balance.
MORE specifically, it is not as if a continuous stream of death and destructionhasn’t followed in Islam’s wake. Even more so, how many times, how many ways, will doubting Thomas types have to be shown that militant Islamic jihadists mean what they say, unlike the west’s feckless leaders and their surrogates?
BESIDES, it really is beyond tiresome hammering home, again and again, the same proofs. Mind you, back in October 2014, almost two years ago, this investigative journalist warned: Muslim Brotherhood’s plans have been revealed; the control of the western world is on schedule!
WITH the dizzying pace of Islam’s swathe across the globe, one has to understand that its “success” didn’t magically appear, as if out of thin air. For the absolute record, concrete plans have been in place by top Brotherhood Mafia leaders (some of whom are ISIS and al-Qaeda based…unsurprisingly, since both are offshoots of the Brotherhood, as is Hamas and assorted tentacled hydras) for decades…..
YES, understanding the threat level also means listening to what the jihadists actually state, and what they lay out for the ummah – as well as for westerners – at least for those whose eyes and ears are not slammed shut. Listen up.
- The First Phase Known as “the awakening” — this has already been carried out and was supposed to have lasted from 2000 to 2003, or more precisely from the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 in New York and Washington to the fall of Baghdad in 2003. The aim of the attacks of 9/11 was to provoke the US into declaring war on the Islamic world and thereby “awakening” Muslims. “The first phase was judged by the strategists and masterminds behind al-Qaida as very successful,” writes Hussein. “The battle field was opened up and the Americans and their allies became a closer and easier target.” The terrorist network is also reported as being satisfied that its message can now be heard “everywhere.”
- The Second Phase “Opening Eyes” is, according to Hussein’s definition, the period we are now in and should last until 2016. Hussein says the terrorists hope to make the western conspiracy aware of the “Islamic community.” Hussein believes this is a phase in which al-Qaida wants an organization to develop into a movement. The network is banking on recruiting young men during this period. Iraq should become the center for all global operations, with an “army” set up there and bases established in other Arabic states.
- The Third Phase This is described as “Arising and Standing Up” and lasted from 2007 to 2010. “There will be a focus on Syria,” prophesies Hussein, based on what his sources told him. The fighting cadres are supposedly already prepared and some are in Iraq. Attacks on Turkey and — even more explosive — in Israel are predicted. Al-Qaida’s masterminds hope that attacks on Israel will help the terrorist group become a recognized organization. The author also believes that countries neighboring Iraq, such as Jordan, are also in danger.
- The Fourth Phase Between 2010 and 2013, Hussein writes that al-Qaida will aim to bring about the collapse of the hated Arabic governments. The estimate is that “the creeping loss of the regimes’ power will lead to a steady growth in strength within al-Qaida.” At the same time attacks will be carried out against oil suppliers and the US economy will be targeted using cyber terrorism.
- The Fifth Phase This will be the point at which an Islamic state, or caliphate, can be declared. The plan is that by this time, between 2013 and 2016, Western influence in the Islamic world will be so reduced and Israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al-Qaida hopes that by then the Islamic state will be able to bring about a new world order.
- The Sixth Phase Hussein believes that from 2016 onwards there will a period of “total confrontation.” As soon as the caliphate has been declared the “Islamic army” it will instigate the “fight between the believers and the non-believers” which has so often been predicted by Osama bin Laden.
- The Seventh Phase This final stage is described as “definitive victory.” Hussein writes that in the terrorists’ eyes, because the rest of the world will be so beaten down by the “one-and-a-half billion Muslims,” the caliphate will undoubtedly succeed. This phase should be completed by 2020, although the war shouldn’t last longer than two years.
CLEAR as a bell. Does anyone, in their rational mind, believe they are NOT on an upward trajectory? Speak up, if you disagree….
IN fact, their goals/methods are laid out akin to a criminal cartel, albeit a global one, as opposed to a regional enterprise. That being said, they are closing in on their end game; the Islamization of America! Rest assured, the moment that their leadership in America announced their new political party, the U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations, it became the point in time that they felt comfortable enough to step from the shadows….continue reading….
KNOW this: despite all the apologists for Islam, the facts are what they are. Not only that, ISIS, the most infamous of all the jihadi groups, has been very vocal (alongside a few like-minded others) about the true face of Islam, that is, its non-peaceful ideology!
SO if westerners want to save themselves (despite all the lies spun by delusional, terrified, complicit and mendacious leaders, elected and non-elected), the wisest course of action is to listen up. Thus, heed the truth from the most infamous of Allah’s Muslim Terrorists – ISIS!
INDEED, ISIS is more than pleased to tell us “Why We Hate You!”
In the new edition of its full-color, glossy magazine, ISIS mocks those who claim Islam is a peaceful religion, and even wades into the controversy surrounding Donald Trump and the parents of a dead Muslim U.S. soldier.
The 15th issue of Dabiq, published on July 31, is titled “Break The Cross” and appears to be primarily directed at those that ISIS considers its enemies, particularly Christians. One section is devoted to the words and actions of Pope Francis and is headlined “In The Words Of Our Enemies.” An editorial titled “Why We Hate You and Why We Fight You” takes aim at Westerners and “apostate ‘Imams’ in the West” who refuse to define ISIS’ motivation as being Islamic. ISIS calls this rhetoric purely political.
Many Westerners, however, are already aware that claiming the attacks of the mujahidin to be senseless and questioning incessantly as to why we hate the West and why we fight them is nothing more than a political act and a propaganda tool,” the article says. “The politicians will say it regardless of how much it stands in opposition to facts and common sense just to garner as many votes as they can for the next election cycle.”
The argument echoes a current debate in the U.S. between some on the right who have been vocal about challenging high-ranking left-leaning politicians to specifically label the ISIS threat as “radical Islamic terror.” President Obama has said on multiple occasions that he has refused to use the term in an effort to avoid lending religious legitimacy to the terror group.
The ISIS author of the “Why We Hate You” piece aims to settle the argument, and “clarify” in “unequivocal terms” that ISIS is Islamic. The author says that those on the “social fringe” who identify Islam with ISIS are correct.
“There are exceptions among the disbelievers, no doubt, people who will unabashedly declare that jihad and the laws of the Shari’ah – as well as everything else deemed taboo by the Islam-is-a-peaceful-religion crowd – are in fact completely Islamic, but they tend to be people with far less credibility who are painted as a social fringe, so their voices are dismissed and a large segment of the ignorant masses continues believing the false narrative,” the article says.
Showing just how quickly the magazine was produced – and how intently members of ISIS watch U.S. politics – an image in the publication shows the grave of Capt. Humayun Khan, who was killed in Iraq in 2004. Khan’s parents rebuked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump during a speech at the Democratic National Convention last week, prompting Trump, in turn, to criticize their “right” to censure him in front of a national audience. Adding its own voice to the debate, ISIS declares in a caption below Khan’s grave that the soldier is an “apostate” of the Muslim religion and urges other Muslims to “beware” a similar fate.
YES, DABIQ has been featured at this site on several occasions, realizing full well that when one wants the truth one goes to the source. Now, who better than the “A-Team” of Allah’s Muslim Terrorists to set the record straight, those who are more than eager to recite chapter and verse the Koranic justifications for Islamic bloodletting all over the globe?
CAN’T think of a damn better truthful address!!