The Research and Fatwa Department of ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant), also known as ISIS, has released more propaganda to justify their brutal behavior.
Recently, a pamphlet was published on the treatment of female captives and slaves. This guide is nothing more than a futile effort to legitimize their barbaric treatment of prisoners.
The propaganda piece is dated Muharram 1436 (October/November 2014) and was printed by ISIS’s publishing house, Al-Himma Library. The “guide” is said to have been printed and released in response to the uproar caused by their treatment of Yazidi girls and women as sex slaves.
The pamphlet was released on the Twitter account of ISIS and has been translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, (MEMRI). The Institute “scrutinizes Islamist terrorism and violent extremism worldwide.” MEMRI has “a special focus on activity within and emanating from the Arab world, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran,” according to MEMRI’s website.
The “guide” was written in a question and answer format and supposedly clarifies Islamic law, or the version ISIS interprets. One of the issues dealt with in the “guide” states, that it’s permissible to have sex with non-Muslim slaves, including young girls. The “guide,” also states it’s permitted to beat them and trade them to other radical jihadists.
The radical Muslim calls female slaves “Al-Sabi.” This term refers to “a woman from among ahl al-harb [the people of war] who has been captured, (more like kidnapped, emphasis mine), by Muslims.” According to the “guide,” the taking of non-Muslim females is permissible because of their unbelief.
Question number three asks if it is permissible for “unbelieving women” to be taken captive. The answer reveals how uncivilized ISIS truly is. “There is no dispute among the scholars that it is permissible to capture unbelieving women [who are characterized by] original unbelief [kufr asli], such as the kitabiyat [women from among the People of the Book, i.e. Jews and Christians] and polytheists.
However, [the scholars] are disputed over [the issue of] capturing apostate women. The consensus leans towards forbidding it, though some people of knowledge think it permissible. We [ISIS] lean towards accepting the consensus.”
Question number four asks: “Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive?” The guide answers with: “”It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: ‘[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5-6]’…”
Question number 13 in the “guide” is the most disgusting part of it. It states, “Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female slave who has not reached puberty?” The answer in the “guide” shows ISIS’s vile endorsement of pedophilia with girls. The “guide’s” answer is: “It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn’t reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse.”
The final question this article will make mention of is number 19 which deals with the beating of a slave. It asks: “Is it permissible to beat a female slave?” The answer is: “”It is permissible to beat the female slave as a [form of] darb ta’deeb [disciplinary beating], [but] it is forbidden to [use] darb al-takseer [literally, breaking beating], [darb] al-tashaffi [beating for the purpose of achieving gratification], or [darb] al-ta’dheeb [torture beating]. Further, it is forbidden to hit the face.”
To view more of what’s in this “guide” to the treatment of female slaves click here.
Suggested reading by this author:
- Radical cleric calls for Obama admin. to embroil America in Syrian jihad
- Iran claims to ‘have thousands of revolutionary Muslims’ ready to strike America
- Islamic extremists desire, to fly flag of jihad over White House
- Syrian cleric with jihadist views granted U.S. visa
- UNICEF report: Radical Muslims behead 2 children in Central African Republic
Other suggested reading from Joseph’s Examiner column:
- Christian blood bottled by radical Muslims, sold in Saudi Arabia
- Syrian rebels toast civilians in ovens, murder families outside of Damascus
- Child brides: 13-year-old girl abducted, forced to convert to Islam and marry
- Muslims extremists suspected of killing Kenyan pastor while he was praying
- 45 Christians buried in mass graves massacred by radical Muslims in Sadad, Syria
- Christian man prays for Muslims stoning him
- Al-Qaeda beheads Syrian Christian then feed his remains to dogs
- Barbaric acts of rage: Egyptian Christians hacked to death by Muslim Brotherhood
- The viciousness of the Boko Haram, kill them while they pray
- Muslim Brotherhood accused of killing 10-year-old Christian girl
- Nigerian pastor beheaded after Muslims demand, ‘renounce your faith or die’
- Nigerian pastor shot by Muslim extremists says ‘I will never deny my Savior’
You can follow Joseph on Twitter @cybervoyager62. For more conservative commentary, please visit Joseph’s author page at the Conservative Firing Line. If you would like to read articles from Joseph’s Marine Corps column click here. If you would like to read articles from his Christianity column click here.
To read inspirational works and view photos by Joseph please visit Joseph L. Parker Freelance Writer and Nature Photographer. You can also watch inspirational videos on Joseph’s Youtube channel.