On Sunday, ARA News reported that ISIS militants beheaded a 14-year-old boy for the heinous act of missing prayers. According to ARA, civil rights activist Nasser Taljbini said the ISIS-led Sharia Court ordered the boy beheaded in public.
“Dozens of people attended the brutal execution, including the victim’s parents who were forced to witness the beheading of their own son,” Taljbini told ARA. “ISIS is trying to prove that it is still powerful despite all the military defeats. The group is trying to terrorize people through conducting such public punishments.”
Local sources in Jarablus said that ISIS sees in the teenagers as future jihadis who should receive a proper Sharia education in order to stay committed to the message of the so-called Caliphate.
So far, Michael Moore, the wealthy filmmaker who said we are all Muslim, has not spoken out about the atrocity. Then again, to people like Moore and Hillary Clinton, things like this don’t really happen…
- Man with ‘two guns and copy of Koran’ arrested at Disneyland Paris; Michael Moore silent
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Report claims ISIS leader gave permission for terrorists to eat babies
- Nun claims radical Muslims bottling Christian blood, selling to Saudis
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul