Schools these days have absolutely lost their collective minds over guns. According to reports, a kindergarten student in Alabama was forced to sign a so-called “no-suicide” agreement after drawing something that looked a little bit like a gun. She also pointed a crayon at a classmate and allegedly said, “pew, pew.”
The school responded by evaluating her mental state and forcing her to sign an agreement promising not to kill herself or someone else. Needless to say, her mother was not happy.
“While I was in the lobby waiting, they had my 5-year-old sign a contract about suicide and homicide,” the girl’s mother said. “There should be a different way to handle this situation. If this is protocol it needs to be looked at again.”
The contract is not legally binding, NBC said, since the girl is about 14 years too young to enter into a legal agreement.
Still, this is absolutely ludicrous, and shows that a number of so-called “educators” are nothing more than liberal indoctrinators brainwashing our children.
Video below, courtesy of Fox News:
- School assignment: ‘Allah the one and only god’
- Public schools turning stupid over guns
- Second-grade Maryland boy suspended after chewing pastry into shape of gun
- Washington boy suspended for talking about toy Nerf guns, suspension overturned
- Actor Joseph C. Phillips says teacher threatened son over photo of BB gun
- Philadelphia fifth-grader searched, threatened, called a murderer over paper gun
- Seven-year-old boy suspended for tossing imaginary grenade at recess
- Middle-school student ordered to cover Marine Corps t-shirt or face suspension
- Six-year-old suspended from school for making finger gun, saying ‘pow’
- Five-year-old named terrorist threat, suspended after threat to shoot bubbles
- Thousands gather across nation to celebrate ‘Gun Appreciation Day