One of his victims was pregnant at the time of her death. This is just one more in a long string of rapes and murders committed by illegal aliens since Donald Trump brought the subject to the national scene. Also like the other cases, there was plenty of warning that he was a dangerous person, who Jeh Johnson refuses to have deported because he is one of the bright hopes for the future of our country.
The illegal alien, Brian Omar Hyde, has been charged with the murders of Dorla Pitts, 37, her 17-year-old daughter Starlette Pitts and 19-year-old Michael Kelly, Jr.
The eighteen month old child of Starlette and Michael was found in the home unharmed. Police say he had blood on him at the time of his arrest. Hyde is said to have crossed into Texas from Mexico earlier in the year, after having fled there to avoid prosecution for a robbery at a cell phone store.
- Calif. Illegal Alien Arrested 4 Times in 2 Years Arrested For Murder
- Obama Caliphate Orders Illegal Alien Released 3 Weeks Before He Murders Woman
- Homeland security chief: Illegal immigrants ‘earned’ right to be citizens
- Immigration attorney: ‘Illegal immigration’ a ‘misnomer of Fox News’
- MoveOn.org video: Saying ‘illegal’ immigrants fits definition of a hate crime