On Thursday, the administration tweeted a message promoting Obamacare that said it would give mom a “piece of mind.”
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) December 12, 2013
That’s “piece” as in “a piece of cake,” not “peace,” as in “give peace a chance.”
“As far as typos go, it might not be quite as precious as this 2012 ‘pubic affairs’ spelling mistake from the University of Texas, but you can’t get much more high-profile than the White House ― and its 4.4 million Twitter followers,” Yahoo! News said.
An earlier tweet contained a picture of Obama holding a sign that read, “Nobody should go broke just because they get sick.”
Conservatives had fun with that tweet, Yahoo! said, resulting in what Eric Pfeiffer called “at least one golden Internet meme,” with a number of people changing Obama’s sign.
So, they want to control our lives, force us to use a site that has been described as a hacker’s wet dream, threaten us with all kinds of fines if we don’t, audit us and call us racist if we disagree, but they can’t even manage something as simple as English?
I think not.
More here, with a slideshow.
- Obama’s health care plan promise named Politifact’s 2013 ‘Lie of the Year’
- MSNBC: Criticizing Obama’s ‘selfie’ at Mandela ceremony racist, sexist
- Goodbye free speech: California county censors worker for criticizing Obamacare
- ‘Darn tooting!’ Obama lied about abortion coverage in Obamacare
- Obama lies about healthcare lie at OFA gathering
- Dr. Ben Carson compares Obamacare to American slavery, Soviet Communism
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow ‘forced’ home inspections by gov’t agents
- Michele Bachmann: Obamacare ‘crown jewel of socialism’
- John Conyers: Obamacare “platform” to socialized health care
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- Obamacare board game shows no one but IRS wins with health care law