Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton may rank dead last on a new poll of the top 10 individuals Americans admire most (h/t Paul Bedard, Washington Examiner), but what difference can it possibly make? Hillary, the current front-runner for Democratic nominee for president in 2016, has other fish to fry. She can’t be concerned with such trifles as trailing behind Rush Limbaugh or George W. Bush. (Wait, George W. Bush?)
The YouGov.com poll, conducted for the Times of London, has more bad news for Hillary’s hubby, the former president, who lags not only by behind Dubya in the poll but trails Oprah Winfrey as well.
When it comes to worldwide rankings, Bubba doesn’t even make the cut of the top 30. Hillary does, at number 27, but Bush is still more admired, at 25.
But the poll contains some good news for Barack Obama, who places second in both the the U.S. and the world. The current president was snubbed by GQ last November, when his name showed up on the magazine’s list of least influential people.
- Obama makes GQ’S least influential list
- Most influential conservativces for 2013
- State Department reveals Hillary Clinton received $500K worth of jewelry from Saudi king
- Hillary Clinton facing criminal charges over Muslim Brotherhood connection
- New York Times’s Benghazi fairy tale written for Hillary 2016?
- Hillary ‘Christmas’ card warns ‘it’s time to get ready’
- Hillary should run as ‘real Hillary’ — warm, open and honest
- Hillary Clinton in 2007: ‘If you have a plan you like, you keep it’
- Magazine cover conjures ‘Hillary’s nightmare’